New Hampshire's low taxes and high income levels motivate entrepreneurs to start and grow new businesses here in the Granite State. Companies and manufacturers operating in New Hampshire also have access to the many services offered by the Division of Economic Development, including:
- Business and technical assistance for manufacturers;
- Grant assistance for recruiting and training employees;
- Subsidized technical assistance from the University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College;
- Technical assistance to New Hampshire companies interested in procuring federal and state contracts;
- Permit assistance;
- Customized reports and personal tours of available industrial and office real estate;
- Prompt responses to questions related to state government;
- Site selection;
- Assistance with employee retention/layoff aversion.
For more information, contact the Division of Economic Development Director Carmen Lorentz or call 603-271-2341.