The New Hampshire Procurement Technical Assistance Program provides free, confidential services to any New Hampshire business at any level of government contracting. Our services include:
- Understanding government markets for goods and services;
- Readiness assessment for government contracting;
- Website registration, including on SAM and SBA;
- Matching products or services with government requirements;
- Competitive market research;
- Finding bid opportunities;
- Interpretation of solicitations and bid documents;
- Obtaining technical specifications;
- Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Process management skills
- General Services Administration Schedule contracts
For more information on government contracting, call 603-271-7581 or via email.
The Department of Defense, Procurement Technical Assistance Program was established by Congress in 1985 to assist private sector businesses in marketing goods and services to the Department of Defense; the program opened to include all federal agencies in 1991.
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers have been established in almost every state to provide direct services to businesses. To find a PTAC in another state or territory, visit the Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Programs.
NH-PTAP, which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DOD) through a program that is administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DOD or DLA. NH-PTAP is also funded by the NH Department of Resources and Economic Development (DRED), and operates as a program of the Business Resource Center within the Division of Economic Development (DED).