TRAINING & EVENTS
Ongoing training is critical to keep businesses informed of the latest procurement practices and opportunities, as well as to providing businesses with the opportunity to ask questions and meet others with similar interests.
That's why the Government Contracting Assistance Center offers special events and training programs on various topics at locations around the state. Training sessions are tailored to the needs of our clients. If there are areas of training beneficial to your company, please contact Deb Avery at email@example.com.
To RSVP to events below, go to http://nhptap.ecenterdirect.com
Government Contracting Assistance Center Events
Market Research and Marketing for State and Local Government Contracts
In this workshop you will learn how to use state and local websites to conduct market research on these topics:
• Current state contract holders
• Past state contract pricing
• Actual spending by state government
• What city & town governments post on public websites.
July 15, 2016 (Friday)
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Lakes Region Community College
379 Belmont Road
Laconia, NH 03246
RSVP: http://nhptap.ecenterdirect.com/Market Research for Federal Government Contracts
In this workshop you will learn how to use federal websites to conduct market research on these topics:
• Competitor assessment---who’s competing; what is the incumbent charging?
• GSA searches for competitive pricing, market size and market share---Necessary knowledge for companies considering a GSA Schedule Contract
• Agency procurement history, structures & patterns---Find out what they do & don’t buy, how much, how often and from whom?
• Agency forecasts---get a peek at planned future procurements
July 22, 2016 (Friday)
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Great Bay Community College
320 Corporate Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Government Contracting Assistance Center Supported Events
The NH Government Contracting Assistance
Center, which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center
(PTAC), is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the
Department of Defense (DOD) through a program that is administered by
the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials
or verbal communications of the Government Contracting Assistance
Center does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply
endorsement by DOD or DLA. The Government Contracting Assistance Center
is also funded by the NH Department of Resources and Economic
Development and operates as a program within the Division of Economic Development.