TRAINING & EVENTS
Ongoing training is critical to keep businesses informed of the latest procurement practices and opportunities, as well as to providing businesses with the opportunity to ask questions and meet others with similar interests.
That's why NH-PTAP offers special events and training programs on various topics at locations around the state. Training sessions are tailored to the needs of our clients. If there are areas of training beneficial to your company, please contact Deb Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To RSVP to events below, go to http://nhptap.ecenterdirect.com
Finding Bid Opportunities for Selling to the Federal and State Governments
Attend this hands-on training and prepare your company to successfully and efficiently find federal and state government bidding opportunities.
Topics will include:
• Using FedBizOpps and other Federal bid postings to find bidding opportunities
• Session will include advanced searching techniques and Search Agents
• Use of “Watch Lists” and “Interested Vendor Lists” explained
• Searching on the NH Bureau of Purchase & Property site for open and closed (awarded) bids
• Searching on the NH DOT site for open and closed (awarded) bids.
• How to use Bidders Lists for potential subcontracting leads
• Finding other State Agency Procurement Sites
• Using iSearch and MyBidMatch to monitor opportunities
Thursday, November 6
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
White Mountains Community College – Littleton Academic Center
346 Union Street – Littleton, NH
NH-PTAP Supported Events
For More Information: www.nhsbdc.org/nh-inspires-innovation
NH-PTAP, which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DOD) through a program that is administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DOD or DLA. NH-PTAP is also funded by the NH Department of Resources and Economic Development (DRED), and operates as a program of the Business Resource Center within the Division of Economic Development (DED).