Request For Proposals
This page contains all the Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for the programs issued (and services needed) by the broadband office. Questions about the RFP process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Questions specific to the RFPs may be answered through the mechanisms and requirements noted within each RFP.
Statewide Broadband Build for Unserved and Underserved Communities RFP
- RFP Release date: June 10, 2022
- Proposer Inquiry Period Ends: June 17, 2022 3:00PM EST
- Agency Responses to Proposer Inquiries: June 24, 2022 4:00PM EST
- Proposal Due: July 29, 2022 3:00PM EST
- 7/29/2022 - The Agency Received 7 Proposals
New Hampshire Broadband Mapping RFP
Broadband Contract Program
- RFP Release date: May, 20, 2022
- Proposer Inquiry Period Ends: May 27, 2022 3:00PM EST
- Agency Responses to Proposer Inquiries: June 3, 2022 3:00PM EST
- Proposal Due: June 24, 2022 3:00PM EST
- 6/27/2022 - The agency received 8 proposals.
The Broadband Contract Program is designed to offer a local internet service provider (ISP) with a financial incentive to bring service to the unserved and underserved addresses of the state - areas/ addresses where it may be financially detrimental for an ISP to attempt to expand.
The Broadband Contract Program RFP is governed by guidance from the U.S. Department of Treasury, through the Coronavirus Capital Projects Fund (CPF).
For applicants, please note pp. 10-11 of the Guidance for the Capital Projects Fund, which spells out eligible and ineligible costs for this program.
Broadband Mapping Initiative
The Broadband Mapping Initiative will be used to make informed investments in broadband infrastructure build out going forward. The mapping initiative has three primary goals:
- Understanding of the connection status of properties across the state, including those that are served and unserved.
- Locate existing fiber-optic cable across the state, which help identify the need for middle mile fiber-optics, which could help the business and economic development of the state.
- Overlay census data that can assist in identifying broadband digital equity opportunities throughout the state.