The Office of International Commerce works closely with state, federal and international agencies that assist New Hampshire businesses in finding the right global market for their products.
- Seminars and webinars on topics ranging from marketing and distribution to financing and ITAR regulations
- Strategic export planning and market entry strategies
- Industry-specific and country-specific research
- Shipping, logistics, customs and export documentation
- Advocacy and intervention
- Information on trade shows, trade missions
For more information about getting started in exporting your product, contact the Office of International Commerce at 603-271-8444 or via email