The New Hampshire Procurement Technical Assistance Center provides free, confidential services to New Hampshire businesses suitable for selling to the government at the federal, state, or local level.
Our services include:
- Understanding government markets for goods and services;
- Readiness assessment for government contracting;
- Website registration, including on SAM and SBA;
- Matching products or services with government requirements;
- Competitive market research;
- Finding bid opportunities;
- Interpretation of solicitations and bid documents;
- Obtaining technical specifications;
- Federal Acquisition Regulations;
Process management skills;
Competitive market research;
General Services Administration Schedule contracts
Training Workshops (view our prior trainings here, and register for upcoming events here)
For more information on the Procurement Technical Assistance Center, email us.
The Department of Defense, Procurement Technical Assistance Program was established by Congress in 1985 to assist private sector businesses in marketing goods and services to the Department of Defense; the program opened to include all federal agencies in 1991.
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers have been established in almost every state to provide direct services to businesses. To find a PTAC in another state or territory, visit the Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Programs.
This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency. We are also funded by the NH Department of Business and Economic Affairs, and we operate as a program within the Division of Economic Development.
Defense Logistics Agency PTAP Feedback page