Why New Hampshire?
There are many reasons why New Hampshire is a great place to expand or relocate your business:
- Our workforce is skilled and robust.
- Taxes are low and our government is accessible.
- We are business-friendly.
- Time and again, we top national rankings when it comes to health, education, low crime and our quality of life.
- In southern New Hampshire, less than an hour from Boston, you will find significantly lower occupancy costs.
- Less than an hour south of our international border with Canada, you’ll find ideal and reasonably priced locations and workforce suitable for expansion into the US market.
- Our two interstate highways, rail corridors, airports and a deep water port are well-positioned so your business remains competitive within the US, just over the border in Quebec and Canada, or global markets around the world.
What we can do for you
Once you’re here, we’re just a phone call away, ready to make sure you thrive and prosper in the Granite State. We offer:
- Business and technical assistance to manufacturers
- Grants for job training so your employees keep up with changing technologies.
- Subsidized technical assistance from the University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College.
- Assistance in procuring federal and state government contracts and resources for accessing global markets.
THINKING ABOUT EXPANDING OR RELOCATING TO NEW HAMPSHIRE?
Our recruitment team is ready to answer your questions, provide you with customized information and take you on a tour of industrial and office real estate suitable for your needs, all in strict confidence.
Please contact Michael Bergeron
or Cynthia Harrington
at 603-271-2591 at the New Hampshire Division of Economic Development for more information.