Market research determines whether the government is purchasing goods and services that your company sells.
Join The Bid Match Service
The New Hampshire APEX Accelerator can automatically match a company's product or service with daily bid notices that report what the government is buying or planning to buy. Email us for more information on the Bid Match program.
Search Government Solicitations:
- SAM.gov Contract Opportunities (formerly FedBizOpps)
- Softshare I-Search (Enter: account - ssguest & password - ssguest)
- DLA DIBBS BOARD A web-based application to view and submit secure quotes on Requests For Quotations (RFQs) for items of supply included in the DLA Business System Modernization (BSM) program. DIBBS also allows users to search and view Request for Proposals (RFPs), Invitations for Bid (IFBs), awards and other procurement information related to BSM.
- Federal Aquisition Jumpstation provides a list of federal procurement sites.
- DLA Land and Maritime purchases spare parts and end items for Maritime and Land-Based weapons systems.
- DLA Troop Support purchases food, clothing, textiles, medicines, medical equipment, and construction supplies and equipment for US armed services members. It also supports US humanitarian and disaster relief efforts.
- DLA Aviation purchases more than 1.3 million repair parts and operating supply items. More than 444,000 of the items are aviation parts, including spares for engines on fighters, bombers, cargo aircraft and helicopters; airframe and landing gear parts; flight safety equipment; and propeller systems.
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), a Combat Support Agency, provides, operates, and assures command and control, information sharing capabilities, and a globally accessible enterprise information infrastructure in direct support to joint warfighters, national level leaders, and other mission and coalition partners across the full spectrum of operations.
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCa) is headquartered in Fort Lee, Va., and has retail locations worldwide that sell groceries, services and electronics. DeCa buys a variety of products and services.
- SAM.gov Contract Data - Replacing FPDS as the source of federal contract spending.
- Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation provides information on federal government spending by product/service group.
- USASpending.gov provides information about how federal tax dollars are spent.
- General Services Administration (GSA) provides assistance to small, minority and large businesses looking to sell their goods or services to the federal government. Businesses are pre-qualified; market information is posted on its online store, GSA Advantage, where thousands of government employees purchase goods and services annually. The actual pre-qualification process is challenging but advantageous to businesses that market effectively to government.
Additional information about GSA schedules can be found here
or by contacting us
, and these links:
- E-Library includes the latest GSA contract award information. The list of GSA Schedules in this library contains a list of all GSA and VA Schedules.
- Schedule Sales Query enables you to easily access the sales, business size and NAICS information reported by Federal Supply Schedule Contractors.
Other Resources & Information
Subcontracting Opportunities & Information on Prime Contractors:
When a large company (prime contractor) wins an award valued over $750,000 (and any construction contract in value of $1,500,000), it must have a small business plan included in its proposal. This small business plan describes how the company will make a good faith effort to subcontract to small businesses and to the various subcategories of small business to the maximum extent it can, and sets specific goals.
NOTE: FAR part 19 and 52 outline the requirements for preparing a small business plan - prepared by large companies only. Small businesses do not have to complete a small business plan.
For more information about NH APEX, email NH APEX
This APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense.