This page contains all the Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for the programs issued (and services needed) by the broadband office. Questions about the RFP process can be sent to email@example.com
. Questions specific to the RFPs may be answered through the mechanisms and requirements noted within each RFP.
NH Broadband Equity Access, and Deployment Grant Plan (Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act) RFP DBEA 2023-16
- RFP Release date: April 24, 2023
- Proposer Inquiry Period End: May 1, 2023 4:00PM EDT
- Responses to Inquiries: May 5, 2023, 4:00PM EDT
- Proposals Due: May 22, 2023, 3:00PM EDT
NH Digital Equity Planning Grant Plan (Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act) RFP DBEA 2023-15
- RFP Release date: April 17, 2023
- Proposer Inquiry Period End: April 24, 2023 4:00PM EDT
- Responses to Inquiries: May 1, 2023, 4:00PM EDT
- Proposals Due: May 15, 2023, 3:00PM EDT
Broadband Contract Program
The Broadband Contract Program is designed to offer a local internet service provider (ISP) with a financial incentive to bring service to the unserved and underserved addresses of the state - areas/ addresses where it may be financially detrimental for an ISP to attempt to expand.
The Broadband Contract Program RFP is governed by guidance from the U.S. Department of Treasury, through the Coronavirus Capital Projects Fund (CPF).
For applicants, please note pp. 10-11 of the Guidance for the Capital Projects Fund, which outlines eligible and ineligible costs for this program.
Broadband Mapping Initiative
The Broadband Mapping Initiative will be used to make informed investments in broadband infrastructure build out going forward. The mapping initiative has three primary goals:
- Understanding of the connection status of properties across the state, including those that are served and unserved.
- Locate existing fiber-optic cable across the state, which help identify the need for middle mile fiber-optics, which could help the business and economic development of the state.
- Overlay census data that can assist in identifying broadband digital equity opportunities throughout the state.