CORD Meeting - January 12, 2023
Agenda, minutes and other related documents for the January 12, 2023 CORD Meeting.
January 12, 2023 Agenda
January 12, 2023 Meeting Packet
January 12, 2023 DRAFT Minutes
2023 SLR 001 Recommendation Memo
Location: Department of Business and Economic Affairs, 100 N Main St, Concord - Kinsman Conference Room
Time: 3:00 PM
I. ROLL CALL AND INTRODUCTIONS
A. Approval of November 10, 2022, draft minutes
III. LAND & COMMUNITY HERITAGE INVESTMENT PROGRAM (LCHIP)
Paula Bellmore, Executive Director of Land & Community Heritage Investment Program (LCHIP). Request for distribution of Community Conservation Endowment monitoring funds.
IV. LAND CONSERVATION INVESTMENT PROGRAM (LCIP)
Stream Forest Reports
- 2022 West Side Trail Monitoring Report
- 2022 Kelsey Notch Trail Environmental Compliance Report
Steve Walker, Director Conservation Land Stewardship Program (CLS) update.
V. SURPLUS LAND REVIEW
V. OTHER BUSINESS
- 2023 SLR 001 Request from the New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NHDOT), to lease 375 feet of water frontage on Lake Winnisquam at the site owned Concord-Lincoln Railroad Corridor to the Town of Belmont to an abutter for installation, use, and maintenance of a dock in accordance with RSA 228:57-a. The proposed lease is for five (5) years with an option for five (5) year renewal. The property is located at US Route 3, Belmont, NH.
- 2023 SLR 002 Request from the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) to transfer ownership of the Weeks Crossing Dam and associated property and easements to the Town of Warren.The dam is a 113-foot long, 14-foot-high concrete structure with earth abutments.The associated property and easements total 0.42 acres. The dam and property are located on Black Brook off Gould Hill Road in Warren, NH.
- Next Meeting: March 9, 2023, from 2:00 to 4:00 P.M. At the DMV Auditorium at 23 Hazen Drive.