Guides and resources to assist communities with updating and improving their master plans.
Master Planning in New Hampshire Information Guides
The following information guides are those that are currently available and those that are proposed and will be posted when completed.
- Master Plan Overview (2016)
- Implementing the Master Plan (2016)
- Keeping the Master Plan Alive and Well
- Planning for a Changing Climate
- Planning for Changing Housing Preferences
- How to Make Your Community a Desirable Place to Live
- Planning for Energy Conservation and Alternatives
- Mapping and Data Resources for the Master Plan
Master Plan Examples
- A Granite State Future
- Community Profiles/Community Surveys
- UNH Cooperative Extension Information Briefs
- Regional Planning Commission Publications