CORD Meeting – March 9, 2023
Agenda, minutes and other related documents for the March 9, 2023 CORD Meeting.
March 9, 2023 FINAL Agenda
March 9, 2023 Packet
March 9, 2023 Supplemental Packet
March 9, 2023 APPROVED Minutes
SLR 2023 003 Recommendation Memo
SLR 2023 004 Recommendation Memo
Location: Department of Motor Vehicles Auditorium, 23 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03301
- ROLL CALL AND INTRODUCTIONS
- Approval of January 12, 2023, draft minutes
- SURPLUS LAND REVIEW
- Request from the Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) to sell its York Dam and Canal Dike on the Contoocook River, its easements at the Rolfe Canal Entrance and Outlet, and its associated flowage and water rights and access easements to Briar Hydro Associates. The property is located off Island Road and Electric Avenue and near Washington Street in Concord, NH.
Request from the New Hampshire Department of Natural and Cultural Resources (NHDNCR) to dispose of the State property known as Allen State Forest. The forest is comprised of one 30-scre parcel and is located on Warner Road in Concord, NH.
- LAND CONSERVATION INVESTMENT PROGRAM (LCIP)
- Nash Stream Forest – Kelsey Notch trail.
- Overview of CORD’s responsibilities and decisions
- Agency input
- Public input
- Discussion and decision
- OTHER BUSINESS
- Next Meeting: May 11, 2023, from 3:00 to 4:00 P.M.