CORD Meeting – May 11, 2023 at 3:00 PM
Agenda, minutes and other related documents for the May 11, 2023 CORD Meeting.
May 11, 2023 Final Agenda
May 11, 2023 Packet
May 11, 2023 Supplemental Packet
May 11, 2023 Final Minutes
2023 SLR 002 Recommendation Memo
- Department of Business and Economic Affairs
Kinsman Conference Room
100 N. Main Street
Concord, NH 03301
- ROLL CALL AND INTRODUCTIONS
- Approval of March 9, 2023, draft minutes
- LAND & COMMUNITY HERITAGE INVESTMENT PROGRAM (LCHIP)
- LAND CONSERVATION INVESTMENT PROGRAM (LCIP)
- Steve Walker, Director Conservation Land Stewardship Program (CLS) update.
- Draft Update to Conservation Land Stewardship Policy
- SURPLUS LAND REVIEW
- 2023 SLR 002 (Continued from the January 12, 2023, meeting)
Request from the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) to transfer ownership of the Weeks Crossing Dam and associated property and easements to the Town of Warren. The dam is a 113-foot long, 14-foot-high concrete structure with earth abutments. The associated property and easements total 0.42 acres. The dam and property are located on Black Brook off Gould Hill Road in Warren, NH.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- Board on Geographic Name (BGN)- Ken Gallager, Principal Planner, Office of Planning and Development (OPD). BGN presentation and discussion regarding two name change requests for Mt. Washington and the Baker River.
- Next Meeting: August 10, 2023, from 3:00 to 4:00 P.M.