For employers, finding the right employees begins with finding the right candidates. The Office of Workforce Opportunity (OWO) partners with state agencies and industry leaders to provide the support and resources needed to attract and grow a robust workforce.
Contact OWO for assistance to:
- Recruit new employees
- Using incentives to hire for in demand market positions
- Learn about labor laws
- Get access to state and national labor market research
- Locate disability resources
- Find training and certification opportunities for employees
- Support workers during a layoff or closure
- Learn more about NH Works and NH Economy business services
These services are provided at no cost to New Hampshire employers.