Support services are available to those eligible to participate in Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) programs and who may find barriers to completing their training.
Support services include:
- Transportation, including mileage reimbursement
- Rental assistance
- Utility payment
- Automobile registration, inspection, repairs, and insurance
- Work related uniforms, tolls, or equipment
- Certification, license, initiation fees or other occupational specific items
- Drug testing and substance abuse counseling
- Physicals required for job placement purposes
- Clothing for job search activities
- Other items required in support of job search, training, employment, or employment retention
The cap for all support services is $1,500 per participant per program year.
for more information on available support services